How to lose a Championship in 1 move!!! 23 images

125cc?!?! Did he hit a passing chicken? :lol:

brutal!

i dont know anything about this sport....what did he do to cause that flip?...too much weight on the front of the bike?....looks like maybe he over compensated?

brutal!

i dont know anything about this sport....what did he do to cause that flip?...too much weight on the front of the bike?....looks like maybe he over compensated?

Most times the back end will lose grip and if you go sideways too much the rear tire grabs the road again and its just so violent when it does it just wants to buck you off the bike.. check you tube for super bike crashes and you will see..

125cc?!?! Did he hit a passing chicken? :lol:

He was looking for a Lamp post!!!! :lmao: :greenpbl:

brutal!

If you look in the first 2 of the sequence you may make out a faintish black line curving round to the back of the bike then nothing. He opened the throttle too hard too early and the back broke away and then skipped in the air just as Heck said......

Man, That sucks for him but you did good to get the whole thing. The shots even have a good DOF! lol

I was aiming on getting a shot of just him with the track dissapearing in the distance behind him, but he seemed to have different ideas

Most times the back end will lose grip and if you go sideways too much the rear tire grabs the road again and its just so violent when it does it just wants to buck you off the bike.. check you tube for super bike crashes and you will see..

Exactly what happened

^exactly what looks like happened.

great sequence of a horrible incident, was he alright after?

This is the exit of a Very steep blind bend at the end of the start finish straight and they need all the power they can get to go up the other side of the hill so they open up as early and as hard as possible. Sometimes they get it very wrong

He was bruised but got up and walked away

Great sequence, poor guy ... he must have been gutted afterwards. And I'm not at all jealous that you can get 23 pics in a row within 4 seconds from your camera ;)

The second shot alone would be a great one to have printed large, put in a heavy frame, and use it to beat the next person that denigrates continuous mode shooting :)

i dropped my bike well the schools bike today in my learners class but freaking amazing pics

Dang, good captures of the action, hoppy!!

[And great news that he was able to walk away from this.]

Holy Moly!

Way to stick with the action. :hail:

All I can say is, WOW! :hail::hail::hail::hail:

What track was it?

I can say first hand that highsides SUCK! They are so brutal (and painful). It is amazing how much power a 125cc GP bike has.

Great pictures.

Most reactions

Back