how to open 3 images in PSE6

rubbertree

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got PSE6 a couple months ago so am still learning. I have created one of those 3 in one images where the background is the exact same, but the person moves around in each one, then you combine them all into one image. I did the copy and paste then erase method but I have read it's much easier to use layers mask so that you don't destroy the image.
So I'd like to learn how to do it that way instead.
I've downloaded the layers mask plug in for PSE6.
Next I read that I am to open all 3 images so that the first image is layer 1, second is layer 2 and third is layer 3.
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do that!
I have them all open so they are all at the bottom of the editor in the bin but they are separate. How can I have them so they are all in the layers palette as their own layer?
TIA!

open first image, bottom layer,(BG) bring up second and subsequent image, click "select all" then get your move tool place over the image selected, press "alt" & left click n drag n drop it on your first,( LAYER 1 SAVE) do same with next etc. H

okay, I've got it. I was trying to drag and drop from the bin, that wasn't working.
Okay, now I've got all three images as layers. Thanks.

I'd also get a decent PS book and read it or at least look up some tutorials, this program is massive and requires a lot of study to use it properly. H

Most reactions

Back