How to ruin someones picture

Just to show you arn't the only one with this problem....

7-25-03%20001.jpg

I have to say... my favorite was the one with the big bag for a head. :lol:

I have the opposite problem... I have friends who refuse to get out of my pictures :lmao:

He is like a monkey, and will climb up into trees that are in the frame, and hide in them or shake branches just to screw up my shots :lmao:

He also always makes the stupidest faces.

1sds8ef.jpg

2sds9cn.jpg

3sds1dr.jpg

You could hang the camera around your neck and take pictures from your waiste level, that way she wont know your trying to take a picture and there for shouldnt cover her face up. Or perhaps try to explain yoru trying to get good pictures to pass down to family members for generations to come. And at this rate they will theink she had a hand for a face. :0)

:D some funny pictures here, seems its a common problem for photographers! people who you want to take photos of ruining the shot, and people who wont get out of your shot!

that one of the guy on the water pump had me laughing out loud

Or show her this thread so she can see that people thing she's very photogenic. Maybe she's self-concious?

JohnMF said:
that one of the guy on the water pump had me laughing out loud
Agreed... thats a picture to show at the slideshow of his wedding... :lol: or the next party for him and his wife if he is already married.

karissa said:
Agreed... thats a picture to show at the slideshow of his wedding... :lol: or the next party for him and his wife if he is already married.

Heres one I took today... That kid LOVES being in my photos :lmao:

lancesmallsharp24tq.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back