How to set up printing multiple images on P8000

photowilly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks,

Recently purchased a Epson p8000, this is my first wide format printer, previously I used a local printer, so I am very new to the printing aspect of photography. The one thing I have been struggling with is how is the best way to line up multiple images so that I can batch print them all at once, or at least group the sizes together. For example next week I have over 50 images to print and they will be 3 different sizes , 34 x 24, 30 x 20, and 30 x 16. Is there a good way to print these in groups with the Epson p8000? I am currently using PS Elements 15 , and the printer did come with the Epson Print Layout software but I cant seem to figure out how to use it to print large groups.

Thanks for all the help guys!

You might want to re-post this in the Digital Discussion section as this section is for wet darkroom printing.

That aside I use a RIP called Image Print with my Epson 9900 at work. Here is a link.... Make Better Prints - ImagePrint

Thanks for the info I will check that out! Sorry for posting in the section, I reposted to the digital section.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back