How Was 2005 For You?

?

• Total voters

eddyk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
As the year is nearly up, lets each review 2005.

2005 so far has been the best year of my life.

Liverpool winning Champions League

London Winning Olympics

England winning ashes

3 Holidays abroad

I've fallen in love with someone...but this could also be one of the worst things...my opinion of it changes. I told the girl today she was the best and worst thing that happened to me this year. :mrgreen:

Any a few other things that I shall not discuss on here.

It was a great year for me! I spent three weeks in Montreal with my boyfriend who finally moved here in September.

I turned 21, haha.

I've really started learning something about photography!!

Some bad things have happened, but it's been mostly good :)

All good!

Started photography :thumbup:
Found TPF :thumbup: :thumbup:
Found DA :thumbup:
Davin was born :thumbup: :heart: :thumbup:

I voted for "Good year" but if you plotted it on a graph it would look like this: /

The year started out badly but ended with me having a new job that I love and my sights set on getting a dSLR (many many threads to follow I am sure) sometime early next year!

Mine was a fine year but people need to think in a more philosophical way I tihnk. A year is just an abritary space in between two dates and has no real meaning. badness and goodness aren't contained with in it unless you make it that way. I think if you look at your life in periods rather than years you can sum I up better.

:D

Good overall.

Got a Leica M3 and a Rollei 3.5E

Got my Ham Radio license

Stayed healthy

It was average for me. It was good throughout the year with some bad events every now then.

- 2 new cameras
- Brother came back from college
- Found TPF
- Lots of new friends

I refuse to accept a 'bad' year. Every year, month, day, hour, minute, second is special. If you think you had a bad year, look at folks who are less fortunate than you are. You just had the best year!

This year moulded me a lot in many ways. It was good. I know 2006 is going to be splendid for me and for all of us :thumbup: . I'm a hardcore optimist.

Good year here. Can't really describe why, I just feel better and more appreciative of life than say last year. Looking forward to college next year, so that will be an adventure I'm sure!

It's been a tough but good year overall. I'm learning to not sweat the petty things and to stop and appreciate the little things in life. I have 4 wonderful healthy kids and a fantastic guy to come home to. Even with the drama and chaos of the last year, 2005 ended up pretty damned good. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back