How would you crop this?

The crop is not a bad idea but flip the the image horizontally so that the focused bottle is to the RIGHT of your screen ... Most people place icons to the left and the bottle may be a distraction if it remains to the left.

Also, you may experiment with keeping only the focal bottle in full color and the rest in b/w ... perhaps it may add a nice alternative effect.

I agree with the right hand crop...:thumbup:

I might even go a step further and say to straighten the tops of the caps a bit, as if they were a horizon line, and bring the bottles in closer to the viewer..

IMG_1208_0423.jpg

That image is reallllly noisy.

Here is something I just quickly touched up:

IMG_1208_0423.jpg

Jordan and Larry-

I like the crop, but I think you sharpened it too much. There is now something of a halo around the 50mg bottle.

I tried to get a little more in focus, f/1.8 was waaay too shallow and 2.8 seemed ok until I got it on a bigger screen.

This picture is messing with me and i can't decide whether i hate it or love it. I think it is a nice creative touch having the 2nd bottle be in focus with everything else out. It really draws your attention to that bottle, but in my opinion, the depth drags on a little too much. The recrop'd image by Seward did it the most justice.

Most reactions

Back