Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can someone PLEASE tell me how it can go from 71F to SNOWING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!?

It's in the low teens right now, if you include windchill (it's CRAZY windy out right now).

Who in their right mind would live in Illinois with this messed up weather? WHY DO I LIVE HERE!?

I'm moving. That's all there is to it. :er:

I live in Colorado its as messed up here...

Lets see last week I was playing soccer and got a sunburn and this thurs and fri its suppose to snow what the hell....

Can someone PLEASE tell me how it can go from 71F to SNOWING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!?

It's in the low teens right now, if you include windchill (it's CRAZY windy out right now).

Who in their right mind would live in Illinois with this messed up weather? WHY DO I LIVE HERE!?

I'm moving. That's all there is to it. :er:

I was born in Chicago and spent many years in the upper midwest. I "can feel your pain". ;) That's why I moved to So Cal and have never regretted it for a second. However, I did have to save up first. :roll:

Same thing happened last weekend here in South East Wyoming

It's not supposed to snow or anything, but it went from the lower 80's yesterday to almost 60 today here in East TN. It's supposed to get below freezing overnight for the next 2 or 3 nights, and I've already put out my garden. :-/ The storm was pretty cool though - there were a couple of tornadoes in it, but no one around here got hurt that I've heard about.

there's ****load of snow everywhere here too

It's been snowing constant here for the past few days in South Texas too!!!

ok, maybe not... but I've always wanted to say that. :lol:

in georgia its suppose to drop to 28 i think tonight and it is 70 right now

Most reactions

Back