Howard how I dislike you so...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howard,

You have been sat beside me for 2 monthes now. Every time you talk to me, it's like nails on a chalkboard. Stop trying to be funny. Stop trying to insult me with jokes from centuries gone by. Stop telling me about your cocaine parties with your jewish defense league. I don't care. I never will. Also, please stop telling me how to do my job, you may be older than me, and in theory have more experience, but I make more sales than you. I get more e-mails out than you, I'm clearly better than you. Please stop.

And if you tell me one more time how hot your daughters are I think I'm going to puke in your face. They're you're fukin daughters you pervert, stop talking about them like that. While we're at it, will you please tell you wife to fuk off. If she calls one more time to tell you that the dog has fleas, or that you son didn't walk the dog, or that you're son is just as much of a moron as you are, I'm going personally send her some anthrax in a sented love letter.

You're friend,
Paul

Dear Paul,
Do I know you?

Sincerely,
Howard

Sounds like a sweet heart of a guy. I feel for you.

Delta Igloo Echo

JonMikal said:
imagine how many e-mails you could get out in a day if..........:mrgreen:

Are you trying to say something?

I can't believe how tolerant the board members are with you. Maybe you find your childish antics humerous? But to disply this type of behavior in an area that is frequented by children, is disuguisting!

And the whole *anthrax* portion of your post...if anyone, anyone passes this on to the proper site, it is automatically considered a terrorist threat! At present, with the world's concerns over terrorism, I don't know how you could find that even the least bit entertaining?

I'm not going to insult you and turn this into another passive and accepted disscusion because people jokingly interrupt. What you have just done is unexcusable. Anyone can use foul language and openly insult others, but when that's your only means of *acceptance*...it's time to find another group to prey on.

woodsac said:
I can't believe how tolerant the board members are with you. Maybe you find your childish antics humerous? But to disply this type of behavior in an area that is frequented by children, is disuguisting!

And the whole *anthrax* portion of your post...if anyone, anyone passes this on to the proper site, it is automatically considered a terrorist threat! At present, with the world's concerns over terrorism, I don't know how you could find that even the least bit entertaining?

I'm not going to insult you and turn this into another passive and accepted disscusion because people jokingly interrupt. What you have just done is unexcusable. Anyone can use foul language and openly insult others, but when that's your only means of *acceptance*...it's time to find another group to prey on.

I'm very sorry that I've disrupted your day.

woodsac said:

bikeowned.jpg

hmm way to kill a nice bitching session. :-( I needed to have a bit of a rant too...(mind if I hijack your thread paul-y... i just know it'll make your day too!)

Uni is really pissing me off at the moment. as some of you may know, I'm doing a very simple, intro to photoshop subject - just to fill in an elective before I graduate. Anyway, we had an assignment where we had to do a big composite image, I chose the theme of 'scale' Anyway... it sucked. The thing I handed in was crap... i did it the night before it was due and anyway did I mention it was crap.

Well being a 'beginners' course, I thought that even though it's crap I might still get an okay mark... maybe a credit? But I got it back and I got a High Distinction!! :shock: that's 95%+.
I feel like I cheated almost. I wanted to go up to the teacher and point out all the dodgy things I'd done and ask her to reduce my grade (but of course the greedy side of me took over and said no way you idiot, take the good grade!).

Grrrr. Uni is such a joke (sometimes).

I'm sorry Meysha, but your childish antics are intollerable.

P.S. Xmetal, that pic is a new pwned pic for me. Nice work.

I thought it was funny. Not only did I find the first post funny, but I found Woodsac's post even funnier, because I thought it was joke, too. I'm just surprised that on my first visit to this section of the site, I found some actual live humor. I thought all I would find was lame riddles and insanely boring threads about personal aspects of people's lives who were boring to begin with.

*scrolls down*

Oh........there they are.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back