Howard how I dislike you so...

Meysha said:
Are you saying I'm boring? :scratch:

I was actually talkin' about other threads. But yeah...........you're story was kinda boring, since you're asking. No car chases or gang fights involving Coney Island Warriors. Could've used a sex scene, to be honest. I'm sure you're a good person inside, though.

But yeah...........you're story was kinda boring, since you're asking.
Well since you're not asking... i think you're boring too. hehe :p

Could've used a sex scene, to be honest.

:-( I got in trouble for that last time. I'm getting a general vibe from the board that I should have a little dirty topic hiatus for a while.

Meysha said:

:-( I got in trouble for that last time. I'm getting a general vibe from the board that I should have a little dirty topic hiatus for a while.

Yesh please...lol

Here's my rant:

Actually it's not really a rant, more like a funny story. Last night I was with some friends playing poker and shooting pool downtown. My friend Logan is pretty confident in his ability to "give the ladies the business". So in the course of the night, these two girls come up and slip him two pieces of paper, then smile and walk out the door. As they're leaving he's like "Pfft, more phone numbers...I expected that." And then the guys discussed the girls and stuff, and they weren't too kind either... heh, so when they're out the door, I unfold the slips of paper and read them... THEY GAVE HIM TWO BIBLE VERSES. Man, I started laughing so hard... he got owned! :lol:

Meysha said:

:thumbup: :hug::

Meysha said:

That's the most racist thing I've ever heard.

I guess I can learn from your mistakes then. No stories about the time me and this girl _________ in the _________ in that 7-11, with my ___________ all covered in sunny delight orange juice, _________ with the safety off.

Elementary school..........the golden years. That's what they say.

hahaha... i think it's great how in internet-speak people say "He got owned!"... but down here... we say in normal-speak: "He got sold!" :lol:

Meysha said:
hahaha... i think it's great how in internet-speak people say "He got owned!"... but down here... we say in normal-speak: "He got sold!" :lol:

Haha... well actually we're all nerds, so when we showed Logan three of us actually cried out "OWNED!" in public... :p

actualy most of the time I say pwn3d

In fact some of the people I know will actually say "Pee double you enn three deee'd!!"

bace said:
Howard,

You have been sat beside me for 2 monthes now. Every time you talk to me, it's like nails on a chalkboard. Stop trying to be funny. Stop trying to insult me with jokes from centuries gone by. Stop telling me about your cocaine parties with your jewish defense league. I don't care. I never will. Also, please stop telling me how to do my job, you may be older than me, and in theory have more experience, but I make more sales than you. I get more e-mails out than you, I'm clearly better than you. Please stop.

And if you tell me one more time how hot your daughters are I think I'm going to puke in your face. They're you're fukin daughters you pervert, stop talking about them like that. While we're at it, will you please tell you wife to fuk off. If she calls one more time to tell you that the dog has fleas, or that you son didn't walk the dog, or that you're son is just as much of a moron as you are, I'm going personally send her some anthrax in a sented love letter.

You're friend,
Paul

OMG! I think Howard's wife sits in the cube on the other side of me...now I know what goes on on the other half of her annoying phone calls with her husband!

Thanks Paul...it's been driving me nuts!!!!!

You know what's funny.

Some time ago I realized I had problem saying 'your' instead of 'you're'. I consentrated on it, and seemed to fix the problem. Only apparently I've gone to far and now I keep saying 'you're' instead of 'your'.

Stupid grammar.

Xmetal said:
You're = You are. ;)

Is "Y'all" supposed to mean the same thing? :???:

no

y'all = you all (plural)
us peeps in the south like to draw things out a tad

Most reactions

Back