Howard how I dislike you so...

Howards son just called. He was away camping apparently "picking up chicks", like Howard used to do when he went camping with his school.

*stabs self in eye*

Ew, Howard was just talking about 'Full Release' massages.

What a dirty old man. Shut and make some sales you unfunny fool.

I get it Jon, you don't like me. I'm sorry.

JonMikal said:
*arm being severely twisted by terri* sure i do :er:

If it's any concelation, while I wasn't sending e-mails and posting here, I was looking at your site today.

I'm really impressed with your work, and in all honesty, you really have a style that I would hope I can impliment into my future endeavors in photography. I really can't wait to get a digi cam, so I can go nuts on the random photo's.

It's spelled "consolation", sweetie, and you are really very, very nice. :)

Quit *****-slapping the boy, Johnny! :irked: It's getting dull.

terri said:

*shakes fist in the air* Damn that English class that I missed!

terri said:

what's getting dull is you coming to this poor guys rescue every second. :meh:

hey bace, you're a big boy right?

jocose said:
Jon, you are clearly not from that far below the Mason/Dixon (OK, I'm not either, but I work at NASA, and we have folks from Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi, oh, and few from Virginia).

Y'all -- singular for you
all y'all -- plural (not to be confused with yous all, which I've no f'in' idea what that means) ;)

You wanna talk South? How 'bout Texas? And I ain't never ever heard "all y'all" or "y'all" as singular...

dictionary.com said:
you-all (yôl) also y'all (yôl)
pron. Chiefly Southern U.S.

You. Used in addressing two or more people or referring to two or more people, one of whom is addressed.

:mrgreen:

I know you're loving these updates.

This morning Howard is talking about strippers. And how he's not allowed to touch them.

ugh! Seriously, I know I can be a pig sometimes...but strip clubs, not my style.

I think the way to handle this guy is the be twice what he is. In this example you should say "YES! Last weekend, when I was the the strip club, one stripped was all over me, she said she wanted to give me a free private session."

You see what I mean? Every story he tells you have one that is 2x as bad or good.

Naw, this guy thinks he's the ****, I tried to tell him some of my stories, which are actually true, but he just sits there and laughs.

I suppose I'm getting a taste of my own medicine really.

That's it, it's karma biting me in the ass to being such an annoying twat to you people.

Sorry guys.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back