Howard how I dislike you so...

I pick my nose in your general direction.

(random gesture of the day... and I couldn't think of a better thread to put it in than this one :p )

Meysha said:
I pick my nose in your general direction.

(random gesture of the day... and I couldn't think of a better thread to put it in than this one :p )

I almost died laughing at Lilo & Stitch one episode. Stitch flung one of his bad cousins with a palm tree and Lilo said "he flicked him like a booger". I had to rewind it serveral times!

tmpadmin said:
Since we are on dialects, can I ask the Canadians what and how is "eh" used? It seems that in the south, Ontario it is used more in questions. "How 'bout that hockey game eh?". But as you go further north toward Algonquin it is just a random sound in a sentence. "So, I went to the hockey game eh."

the Canadian 'eh" = the American "huh" as in, that was a great game huh/eh??

Raymond J Barlow said:
the Canadian 'eh" = the American "huh" as in, that was a great game huh/eh??

Boy does that make me feel a few steps lower on the darwin chain. "HUH" is just one step above, "Duuuuh". "Hey Jim Bob, duuuuh where did I leave that bucket on my head, duuuuh". :)

tmpadmin said:
Boy does that make me feel a few steps lower on the darwin chain. "HUH" is just one step above, "Duuuuh". "Hey Jim Bob, duuuuh where did I leave that bucket on my head, duuuuh". :)

Rofl! And "duuuuh" is just above "Drrrrrr".

And in case you were wondering, "Drrrrr" is just above "OMGWTFBBQHAX!!!1!1!"

Howard has taken to visiting my area for short periods of time.

He was just discussing the merits of ZZ Top to the new guys and another coworker who sings Frank Sinatra songs for us on Friday Mornings.

I wonder if a part of his brain ever clicks in just to say "Hey Howard, no-one gives flying ninny flopap about anything you have to say. Stop wasting all this wonderful air and STFU!".

I guess not.

I sat to someone I affectionatley called Potato Chip Guy. He chewed like a cow and ate something every 10-15 minutes, drove me crazy.

I think people need to lighten up a bit around here!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back