Howdy from Colorado!

RVsForFun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to this forum, live in Colorado Springs, CO. Anyone on this forum near COSprings? Would they like to get together for a meeting?

I'm new to this forum, live in Colorado Springs, CO. Anyone on this forum near COSprings? Would they like to get together for a meeting?

Welcome to the best and friendliest Forum! Funny thing reading your name... just finished searching for an RV rental. :lol:

My pen name comes from the fact that I owned a used RV for a couple of years. Even lived in one for 3 months while a home was being built. Very interesting experience.

Welcome to the best and friendliest Forum! Funny thing reading your name... just finished searching for an RV rental. :lol:

Welcome! I'm in the Springs and fairly new to photography but feel like it's something I should have always been doing. We should definitely meet up.

I know there's at least one or two others from the Springs here. You're gonna enjoy this place. I can't wait to see your pics!

Kyle

I'm on another forum and am trying to arrange a meet-up of Colorado Springs photogs there...should we try it? Maybe we could mix the two forum's folk to make a bigger meeting (is that allowed?). In any case, it's good to hear from local folks...

Welcome! I'm in the Springs and fairly new to photography but feel like it's something I should have always been doing. We should definitely meet up.

I know there's at least one or two others from the Springs here. You're gonna enjoy this place. I can't wait to see your pics!

Kyle

That sounds great to me. The more the merrier!

My wife and I attended a garden forum meetup last summer at the Denver Gardens. Gardening is her thing, not mine - but it was a very enjoyable time with about 15 people. It would be neat to meet local photographers and get to know each other. That way when I see you guys in the field and I steal your nice cameras you'll know where to find them :greenpbl:

Hi and welcome to the forum! I'm a Northernly neighbor :)

Would anyone in or near Colorado Springs, CO that's interested in a meet-up, perhaps at a library or Starbucks, please PM me? I'll be happy to arrange it. Weekends or weekdays are good for me, I'm flexible.
Please let me know when you can meet, this weekend is OK for me if everyone likes. PM me or post your answer here. I can PM you back with my phone number so we can co-ordinate where to meet.

I'll be leaving Sunday morning for Estes Park to camp for a few days and take some pictures. So, sometime before Sunday works for me.

I'm interested, in Westminster, but I need more warning than 3 days ...

Well, I'm busy on the 31st (Saturday) so I can't do it then. Is April 7th, a Saturday, a good starting point for everyone? Should I inquire with a local library? Or how about a restaurant?

7th is good for me. I'd prefer a restaurant or somewhere casual. A library just sounds too...quiet and hungry for me :D

I am pretty flexible with meeting dates and either a coffee house, a restaurant, a scenic area, or any photography-worthy event outside sound fine.

Most reactions

Back