Howdy & My Best Pic

Rv5

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey everyone,
stumbled across the forum here. looks top notch. Ive already spent quite a lot of time searching through the wealth of information available. I could get lost for hours, its great. Im totally new to photography but have had an interest for many years. Ive gone through a number of digital cameras that have got the job done, but Im looking for something a bit more for the serious hobbyist. It was the picture below that got me thinking about it again. A friend and I were just messing around on a pretty day, but I thought the shot came out really well and got me searching on the net for info. The new sony alpha cam has got my attention, but I knew I needed a place like this to research before making any large purchase. Glad I found you guys and look forward to chatting and learning from you all!
mm1.jpg

Welcome to TPF!

srobb said:
Welcome to TPF. Nice pic! 66 or 67?

thanks everyone! the car is a 66. so far most of my interest has been in taking pics of cars, as that is my primary hobby so id like to see how i can enhance my auto photos. lately ive been more interested in taking scenary shots, so im sure ill spend a good amount of time searching through the archives today learning the ropes so I can get involved. thanks again!

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back