Howdy, Yall!

easily_amused

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I am Robin, from Texas but was transplanted to NC just over two years ago. I am 30, married to a great hubby, have an adorable 5 year old and a lab/golden mix beast of a puppy. The later two are often a blur in my pics as neither one can sit still for even a second.

The tax return fairy was extra generous to us this year so I was able to get a digital SLR (Canon rebel XT, 8 mega pixel) I am a newbie to SLR. My old camera was a 'push here, stupid.' I am excited to be able to learn how to take better pics. I look forward to getting tips and critique on my photographs.

I never know what to put in an intro....let's see..... I can't spell to save my live and I abuse the comma horribly. I am a LOST fan, and I work at the mall.

Ok, that is about all I can think of.

Well a big 'howdy' back to you, Robin, and welcome to the forum. You're going to have lots of fun with that camera, and on the forum. So dive right in and enjoy.

Thank you. :)

I already posted a pic to the assignment forum....or tried to. I gotta figure out how to do that. LOL.

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for!
:hug::

Welcome doll! Nice to see more members in the carolinas! :D

Hello Robin! Welcome to the group! :)

Rick,

I am from Ft. Worth.

Vanessa,

What part of the carolinas are you from?

All,

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Rick,

I am from Ft. Worth.

Vanessa,

What part of the carolinas are you from?

All,

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Well, I'm actually closer to Ft. Worth than Dallas. I used to live in Dallas, but I just recently moved to Granbury which is about 35 miles southwest from Ft. Worth.

This is a fun place. I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back