Howdy!

Hawkwrithe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi. 8)

I'm a fifteen year old with big dreams when it comes to photography. I love constructive feedback, and will take any tips I can get.

I take all of my pictures with a Minolta Maxxum 300si--I'm going to burn that thing one day--and a 28-200 lens. I'm hoping to upgrade to something a little better one day...

I joined this photo forum to get some feedback, since most of the stuff I get is just "Oh, that looks nice." Or "Pwettty!!!!1111!!!1!!!!1!!1oneone."

My high school does not offer any photography classes, so I've learned everything on my own--and what I don't know, I pretend to know when I'm behind the lens. I like experimenting with macro-like pictures, though I don't have a real macro lens--just a macro setting.

Er...uh...I'm hoping to get an internship this summer with a local photographer, I'm still looking for a good college to major in photojournalism and minor in political science, and I'm going to work for National Geographic one day.

And that's me. Wow. What a novel. :?

well let me be the first to say hello!! glad your from the south too!!

md

Welcome aboard but don't believe Airgunr! :wink:

Howdy and Welcome to the forum! You'll have a lot of fun here and learn a lot in the process (or is it the other way arround :D)

Welcome abroad! Hands on experience as you go (self-taught) is one of the best schools for beginning photography. You'll fit nicely here, amongst beginners and not so beginners.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back