Howdy!

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! My name's Ashley and I just joined up a few days ago.
I live in Virginia and I'm married to a military man so I'm not sure how much longer we'll be here.
I fell in love with photography about four years ago and finally got into the digital world about 8 months ago with a Nikon D80.
I've been taking pictures of different family members since then and they are all encouraging me to start doing work outside of the family, but I know I need more improvement.
I'm going to be taking senior pictures for one of my sister-in-laws sisters here soon, so I'll be posting some of those for some feedback.
I love taking pictures of babies and animals and anything that looks interesting close up. I think I went weeks one time without taking my camera off of macro.
I've had some classes at Barry University in Miami, but I didn't get to stick around long enough to learn anything digital. Very bummed about that.
I've worked as a photographer at a Studio One to One in Tampa and now I'm working at a Sears portrait studio, which makes me feel like a bit of a sellout. But at least I get good practice on framing, cropping, and coming up with unique poses. I just hate that we don't get to experiment with the lighting at all. Oh well.
Well, I think I've rambled on long enough. :) I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

Welcome Ashley. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Sounds like you enjoy macro, it's one of my favorite subjects. Hope to see your some of your work soon.

Hi Ashley, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back