Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Unedited.

l58f7217bc0be5ad7d64440qx4.jpg

Processed:

traceeditedty4.jpg

Any other tips/cc welcome.

I think perhaps there was a little too much PP for my tastes. But that's just me, only one opinion out of billions.

But I would like to see the photo not touched up with the exception of maybe smoothing out the blemishes and color variations on the face. I really think if you smoothed out her complexion and nothing else, it would have a more natural look.

But I really like the shot!

It started out with the complexion and evening the highlites on her edges but I went nuts after that :|

Thanks for the advice! This was my first time using my new strobes and background on someone else rather than running in front of the camera after pressing the timer!

I think its over done too. but more then the pp, I really dislike the pose

Totally over-done. Somehow you managed to blur the photo AND oversharpen it at the same time.

Aside from that, you focused on her giant boobs instead of her face in the original. Tisk Tisk.

Totally over-done. Somehow you managed to blur the photo AND oversharpen it at the same time.

Aside from that, you focused on her giant boobs instead of her face in the original. Tisk Tisk.

:lmao:

Too much, IMHO. I actually like it without any post processing, though I'd retouch her face a bit and take out the lens flare and stray hairs for the final, which it looks like you've done.

Most reactions

Back