Hows this

NoelNTexas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
RedDress1.jpg

Kinda' cool but maybe a little more shallow DOF or the reverse with girl in focus and shoes soft??

I think it's perfect just like that!

I would just like to see that woman in focus, who cares about the shoe!

LOL @ D-50..... Nice shot - very cool idea.

I like the concept and it has been carried out pretty well.

A few notes though: It's crooked...tilted to the left. I'd prefer it to be straight.
There seems to be a vignette or a gradient making the top dark...too dark in my opinion. I don't mind the saturation that it gives to the sky, but the girl should be almost as bright as the shoes.
Lastly, I think it's cropped or framed a bit too tight. She is jumping and I think that she needs room or space in the image. It feels like she is just too close to the top of the frame.

For me it seems that there is too much out of focus. I think it would be better fi you mabye made the shoes larger and had the model further off of something. There is like 3/4ths of the frame that is out of focus. I do think is is a neat idea but looses a little in the execution.

I prefer to have the human subject in focus, and any supporting props to be out of focus.

On a further note, something seems odd about her placement in this photo. The edges around her almost make it seem like she was extracted from a different photo and planted in this one that just contained the shoes. If this was all one shot, I think the camera would make her more out of focus.

Good concept. I think if you take the crits mentioned and reshot, you would have a winner. I would also choose a location without the poles in the background. They're somewhat distracting/an eyesore.

I like it just the way it is...except like Cindy said clone out the light poles or whatever those silver things are. But everything else is great. I love the shoes in the pebbles, love all the red and the girl is cute jumping in the air.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back