How's Your Color Vision?

Buckster

In memoriam
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I suppose this fits with "Technical Challenges". Here's a neat online test to check your color vision and find out where you may be having problems:

Munsell Hue Test

It probably also helps determine if you're working from a monitor that allows differences subtle enough for you to make them out.

If nothing else, it's interesting.

I managed to score a perfect 0. :thumbup:;)

Last edited:
Very interesting.. I'll have to try this out at my home workstation when I have more time. Looking at that just made me realize just how bad my display on my netbook really is (in the light I am currently in). I can't see a difference in many of the boxes to determine their order.

12, not too bad i dont think. Saying this monitor ain't calibrated

8 for me. The green to purple (line 3) being the hardest to figure out. They all looked the same to me.

Wow. I just scored a 62. I got the blues hosed up.

Thanks for sharing, homey (I am from "Up North" too).

Craig

My work monitor gets a 9. Is this an accurate test to see if you monitor is calibrated? Thanks for sharing.

My work monitor gets a 9. Is this an accurate test to see if you monitor is calibrated? Thanks for sharing.

No not really because you may have a perfectly calibrated monitor but have crap colour vision. I think people such as myself are blaming their crap colour vision on their monitors :lmao:. However a well calibrated monitor will make the job easier.

Perfect zero. Something I don't get though...it says best score for my age range is "-4" but if perfect is zero, how can there be a negative?

Most reactions

Back