How's Your Color Vision?

I'm really surprised - I got a score of 0. 26 here on a 30" Apple Cinema Display, re-calibrated to a 1.8 gamma instead of the default OS X 10.6 change to 2.2. I felt like I was going blind trying to take that test -- they were dancing around the screen!

I got a 16 with an old monitor and much older eyes....

Great test thanks for posting, I scored a 4 the blues and purples got me.

Has anyone done a quick recap of trouble areas according to age groups?

d7ivq.jpg

What a cool test! I got a 4, and I'd say the reds & greens got me. Now I'm going to try it on my colourblind boyfriend, mwahaha.

Edited to add: I got (0) on my laptop, and my bf got 98.. Haha!

Last edited:
I had a recent eye exam. The doc says I have cataracts and was not surprised that I did so poorly on the test. He wants to wait a couple of years and then I'll have surgery to remove the cataracts. I'll try the test again after that.

Perfect zero. Something I don't get though...it says best score for my age range is "-4" but if perfect is zero, how can there be a negative?
I got that as well, 0 but -4 is best score. Anyone understand that or have the same thing happen?

Yeah, this thread's nearly 3 years old, but I thought I'd bump it up for the new folks who've come in since then, and for the old folks to have a chance to retest if they want to.

The original linky no worky no more, so here's a new one that does work:

Munsell Hue Test

I'll edit my first post to change it as well, if the forum software will let me after all this time. If not, some kind moderator or admin could do it for me...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back