Huge panorama of New York City

Where could you go to get something like that printed? Just curious as I want to get into the panoramic scene. Great shot by the way...

if you look at the bigger version i think i spotted the stitched spots... which i think can easily be fixed in PS lol not to offset the positive feed back here

Wow awesome shot makes me wish I can see beautiful scenery like that. What camera did you use and your settings?

Last edited:
That is an amazing shot. I downloaded autostitch but is it making the stitched image a small file.

I looked at it and it looks horrible. Any good Panorama makers that I can use the full res images?

~Michael~

Wow much respect to you just for having the patience..stunning image it must be breath taking in print..:hail::thumbup::mrgreen:

I'll pose the question again and ask where something like this could be printed.

I have a panoramic of downtown Charlotte that I want to print. I"m going to need like a 44x200 or something. I have tried to go through Wolf/Ritz/Kits Camera and the biggest they go is 44x120. That crops out alot of the image. I don't want to be limited to how wide I can go in the print.

Any suggestions on who could do it, and have it back by 23 July 08?

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back