Humble Path

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I drive by this every single day, to and from work. It's a bike path. The sun was never in the right spot when all the leaves were changing color :confused: Every day I tell myself I'm gonna stop, but never do. Even though all the leaves are already gone, today I stopped anyways.

47386069-L.jpg

The conversion and "colouring" makes it, I think. Lovely bicycle path! And I do love the leafless silhouetted trees against the bright evening (?) sky!

Great shot woodsac. I like the tone in this image. Has a nice feeling to it also.

I don't know how many times I've driven by similar sights.
I like the toning on this shot and the compo is nice. Just a little dark in the FG. :)

Wow... great image. I like it. !!

Beautifully done! I'd agree the foreground is a little dark, and I think the image would be stronger if you cropped it out. Gorgeous tones here. :D

Thanks for all the feedback. I debated cropping out the fg, and finally decided against it. But...after the suggestions ;)

I was going to crop up to the crack that's in the path, but wasn't sure about it. Does that look like a good spot?

I really like this too. I think it would be fun to run it through some effects and see what happens. I'm thinking a lttle soft focus might make it dream like.

Absolutely stunning shot Jake!
beautiful tones, super neat perspective and such a moody pic...
oh boy i love this one:lovey:
thanks so much for sharing! :D

(oh and .. love the exposure and depth:thumbup: )

i think it's perfect as is....wouldn't change a thing. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back