F.No 5.6 @ 85mm
Exp 1/125 sec
Iso 200

3121243974_0b5a5f467c.jpg

Large size on this link
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/3121243974_4a129c06bc_o.jpg

cheers

Last edited:
Heya Murtada and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice butterfly, good focus on it, nice shallow depth of field.
To your (photographic) disadvantage, the sliced pineapple rings are all so much brighter than your butterfly, which makes the background a lot brighter than your subject, and that takes away from your subject a little. Having observed this, I still don't know what you could have done differently (other than using flash somehow in order to fill in the missing light on the butterfly) to get both pineapple slices and butterfly exposed JUST right... let the experts on macro photography come...

Heya Murtada and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice butterfly, good focus on it, nice shallow depth of field.
To your (photographic) disadvantage, the sliced pineapple rings are all so much brighter than your butterfly, which makes the background a lot brighter than your subject, and that takes away from your subject a little. Having observed this, I still don't know what you could have done differently (other than using flash somehow in order to fill in the missing light on the butterfly) to get both pineapple slices and butterfly exposed JUST right... let the experts on macro photography come...

thnx LaFoto,

I appreciate your comments specially the disadvantage, I wish I had flash that time

regards

Most reactions

New Topics

Back