PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Orion-on-the-rooftop.jpg

Wondering which type of image people prefer to see? With or without the guide lines? Comments please!:thumbup:

Great shot.. I like the lines on this, but would like to see it with out as well.. Just to see a difference..

hey plastic, i love your astronomy shots, constellations/planets etc, i agree with Holly - would be nice to see both. I like the shots without, but a the same time i need to see the lines to remind me what i'm looking at ;)

Cool, I like the lines but I think Darin's suggestion to have them more transparent is a good one.

Every time you post an astronomy shot it reminds me I have to finish the light pollution screens I am building so I can get out and get some astrophotos. Orion has always been my favorite constellation, it was the first I ever learned as a child and it is in a prime location in the sky right now. ... Ok you finally did it, Im going to finish the screens right now :)

orion the hunter... i named my son his middle name after this constellation.. love it.. i like the outline.... but i see it everynight with out the out line, so your version is different yet the same..beautiful...

Cool shot. I kinda dig the guide line.

Personally I like the guideline because I have NOOOOOO astronomy knowledge :lmao: What I might try is make the guidelines in white, as a separate layer in Photoshop, then play with different layer blending modes to get them to be see-through. They can be screened, multiplied, turned into a dodge or burn, etc. I just think it would be cool if you could see the lines but then still see other smaller stars THROUGH the lines.

Cool shot and neat idea to put the guides!

Most reactions

Back