hurricane charley

terri said:
Glad everyone's okay at the moment.

Hunker down, Matthew... :hug:

i love this ****. i think im going outside to take pictures. bring it, thats what i say.

md

Well, I see that you're here....you must have ridden out the storm in good fashion! :D

terri said:
Well, I see that you're here....you must have ridden out the storm in good fashion! :D

whats odd is that we got NO rain...not even wind.

md

MDowdey said:
terri said:

md

Wow! Good news! It must have taken an even bigger turn eastward than was predicted....(I quit watching). Glad it turned out this way for ya, hon... :D

MDowdey said:
terri said:

md

Lucky you! We got horrible downpours and lost a bunch of trees up here.

headin for us right now, but heavy rain is all we're supposed to get

Osmer_Toby said:
headin for us right now, but heavy rain is all we're supposed to get

Ey mate ill send yah some white light, hope you ok, and glad everyone else wasnt hurt.

This is why I love the uk, no hurricanes, just bad whether.

all clear- not even minor flooding here

thanks for light, artemis!

Just found out that my friend Chuck effectively lost his job as a pilot when a Tornado ripped through his company hanger, destroying two vintage aircraft and two vintage helicopters. Luckily no one was hurt.

The really scary part is that this hanger is a mile from my parents house. They are on vacation in California but I'm hoping they have a house to return to.

Most reactions

Back