HURRY UP !

SiCk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wakeuphate.com
HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP

i wish my 300d would arrive already... it arrived on wednesday and noone was here to sign for it, so it was rescheduled for today... i cannot WAIT

i have my 1gb compactflash for it already!! AHHHHH

HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP !

sorry, rant over... i just really want my 300d. i think you can all understand.

:hug::

Sorry, I've got it here. I threatened the milkman.......

He gave me the postman's address and I mugged him this morning.

Ah no, I don't believe that, ferny!
And SiCk... tell us: has it arrived? Has the post been through by now (it's 5 to 11 where you are)??? Do tell! Our post woman is slow, it's 5 to 12 (in the literal sense) and she's still not been around. Not that I'd mind, other than that she might bring the letter at last that allows us to switch over to the DSL internet connection........ HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP..... (must be contagious...)

LaFoto said:
Ah no, I don't believe that, ferny!
And SiCk... tell us: has it arrived? Has the post been through by now (it's 5 to 11 where you are)??? Do tell! Our post woman is slow, it's 5 to 12 (in the literal sense) and she's still not been around. Not that I'd mind, other than that she might bring the letter at last that allows us to switch over to the DSL internet connection........ HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP..... (must be contagious...)

I GOT IT
I GOT IT
I GOT IT
I GOT IT
I GOT IT !!!

:D :p

bwahahhah! its amazing, i cant put it down.... :D :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lmao: :lmao: :heart: :heart: :wink: :wink:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16292
check it out :D

There was no letter like the one we are waiting for (have been for weeks now) in today's mail, either :cry:.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back