huuuuuge

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was editing some pics yesterday, when i heard my mom scream. That was the cue to get the camera out.....good thing i did, cause there was this huge spider in the hallway.
Here are some shots:
Tuin110.jpg

Tuin111.jpg

Tuin112.jpg

#4 Here is the full beast. Must have been 10cm long
Tuin113.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Great shots. You could have told me it was 10 FEET long...I might have believed you. ;)

Fantastic! So what did your mom say when she saw their close-up? ;)

I wish my family would help me with my photography.

argh! it's horrible! but the shots are very good! :thumbup:

Great shots. You could have told me it was 10 FEET long...I might have believed you. ;)
Fantastic! So what did your mom say when she saw their close-up? ;)
something along the lines of: "eewwwww look at all those hairs!!" Thanks for the reply
I hate you.

Nice shots though!
hate me? im just showing you what horrors can walk around in a house.......yes your house too muahaha. Thanks for the comment
I wish my family would help me with my photography.
She wasnt really helping, she wanted the thing dead :lol:
argh! it's horrible! but the shots are very good! :thumbup:
Thanks for the reply :D

Great close ups, as always :) And nice background lighting as well, makes the spider really stand out

Looks like a brown recluse to me, I was bitten by one about 6 yrs ago and had 3 skin graphs.

Looks like a brown recluse to me, I was bitten by one about 6 yrs ago and had 3 skin graphs.

That's what came to my mind as well... hope not! They're aggressive and fairly venemous as well...

thanks for the comments :)
And i dont think its a brown recluse, since i live in Europe and that kind of spider doesnt live here :) I found out that its a common housespider, probably Tegenaria sp

Most reactions

Back