HX90V

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by danisat, Oct 11, 2017.

1. danisat

danisat TPF Noob!

I dont use filter
    Only un the settings have vivid

2. danisat

danisat TPF Noob!

to benhasajeep

DSC08516.jpg DSC08517.jpg DSC08515.jpg DSC08514.jpg

3. danisat

danisat TPF Noob!

Tus day was not the clearest

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  4. benhasajeep

benhasajeep No longer a newbie, moving up!

Just looked at them. Basically that's as good as your lens and sensor combination is. And it's not suprising either. That lens equivalent in 35mm is 24 to 720mm. That is a huge range! Matter of fact there is no 35mm lens thats even close to that range! The biggest range I know of is 18-300mm and they are known to have issues as well. There are some 150mm to 600mm lenses now. But again they are just decent to good lenses. To ask a lens to go from 24 to 720mm and be sharp at every step is asking a lot. If you think about it, how can a camera that cost $450 or so, with a lens with that range. Be as good or better quality wise than a lens with half its range capability, that costs more than 2 1/2 times your entire camera. Now it's also not just the lens either. The sensor on your camera and many compacts that size has a sensor thats very small. I have included an image link that shows the difference between different sensor sizes.

https://images.techhive.com/images/...rlaid_inside_-_updated.svg-100056836-orig.png

Your sensor is the smallest green box. There are 18 million pixels crammed in there. Now if you look at the larger green and gold boxes those are Canon and Nikon Crop sensor sizes with 18 to 24 million pixels. Much less dense. Much less fighting for light between them. Without pictures from another camera same as yours with side by side results. I am not so sure your camera is faulty. I think its producing what should be expected of its sensor size and lens design. To be honnest with you. Considering its sensor and lens, it's doing a pretty good job.

5. danisat

danisat TPF Noob!

:1247:
    Thanks
    I will take pictures with this camera
    Is not heavy its small and i love the natural colors
    Thanks you