I almost cried

Ejazzle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ive been on vacation for the last ten days and the memory card with the most important shots from my trips says "FORM" when in my camera. So i put it in my computer and it says the same thing. I took it out and put it back in and it works!!! I was so scared and wanted to cry.

you guys ever get scared like that?

yes... I was tears

I corrupted the pictures of the birth of my first born son attempting to make copies to an image tank (my wife's P&S) . We had complications which resulted in a couple stressful days. When all was well, I had retired back home to shower and rest while the mother and baby recovered at the hospital. I wanted to back and preview the photos but ended up corrupting the card to the point it was not readable. I frantically searched the internet for recovery and got back 90% of the photos just before it was time to return to the hospital with little to no rest.

To this day, I'm not sure what happened. All my cameras work fine with the Wolverine but my wife's P&S will never have its card read by the Wolverine.

yeah right after i got my nikon d80 i bumped it on a table and my memory card said i had no photos and i turned it off and back on and they were all there. stupid technology. haha

My HDD in paris. My sister sat on it while I was copying. Windows said "Delayed write failed". Couldn't read the drive anymore. Just said it wasn't formatted.

Luckily scandisk fixed it.

Most reactions

Back