I am a complete amateur...but tell me what you think anyway...

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I took these with my 3.1mp FujiFilm S5000. I am hoping to get something a bit more serious once I get a decent grasp on film...(Atleast that is what my teacher is saying)

Also, I am just getting to know PS...I just found out what the clone stamp is about a week ago...

Other than that, I am using a Nikon N75 for film...

Tell me what you think. Can you tell I like cars? :mrgreen:

Here are a few more...when I was first starting to mess around with setting and whatnot...

10007858jo.jpg

1008022gh.jpg

996tt%201.jpg

dscf06652gv.jpg

dscf12419gq.jpg

Finally...a few from the last Shuttle launch...Nothing like watching the launch from 12,000 feet...

I guess these can also just be for viewing pleasure... :mrgreen:

Anyway...these pictures I was just messing around having a good time. (If they aren't that great, it's because I'd rather be focused on flying. :wink: )

EDIT- I meant to mention that I took these with a FujiFilm E510. Not the greatest camera in the world but I used it for the screen...I didn't want to be looking through the view finder on my S5000.

Can you guys not see this thread...?

You need to learn to be patient, if you demand replies thats exactly what you won't get. I really like your first two and those in your later posts. I'm not a fan of car photography but they seem to be of a good standard. Overall they look good.

Daniel said:
You need to learn to be patient, if you demand replies thats exactly what you won't get. I really like your first two and those in your later posts. I'm not a fan of car photography but they seem to be of a good standard. Overall they look good.

Oh, sorry about that...I just kept noticing that about 30 minutes after I made the thread, it still only had 6 views...Thanks for the help...

Also, thanks for the compliments....

You have some good shots... There are a lot of threads started all the time..

I have had only 2 posts on some of mine..

Steve :thumbup:

You posted rather a lot in one go there Cesium ....

In the first batch you have cropped one ot two of the shot a little too harshly in my own view although they are sharp.....

The Grasshopper, bag and "made in Germany" wheel and Guitar a nice ....

The panel of the plane is ok .. but there are too many to judge really. But I don't like the digital panel readouts ... they are not really required.

the head on plane shot, and the angled propeller shot are great ....

This is just my two penneths worth.

OK ... having said all that .... Welcome to TPF ........

Don't hate me ;)

Daniel is right ... overall they are very good ....

Patients young grasshopper. I have waited as much as a day before receiving feedback from anyone. If you post it, response will come.

As for your photography, stick with it and you will do well. you seem to have an eye for composition. It will better develop with time.

Wow, thank you very much...It seems that all of you are picking my personal favorites aswell... :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back