I am a happy puppy

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I made an hour drive yesterday and picked up a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens!

The weight of my camera has now tripled, but I am in LOVEEEE!

here are a few snapshots

All were jpgs from the camera set at sharp 3 contrast 2 saturation 2. This thing is awesomeeeeeee!

Last edited:
I wish I had remembered that I was playing in jpg mode the other day. If I had remembered, I would have switched back to RAW, but I'm still pretty happy with the results!

Robert
Congrats...it is funny how people are like kids in a candy store with different things. Nice quick shots.

You have to change your signature now that you have gone white. :mrgreen:

I can definitely see how pros can shoot in jpg... as you step up to the plate with lenses, editing becomes less and less important. Making a good shot also helps!

Congrats for the new Lens.

I wish I am still single sometimes ....:lol:

I need a credit card company more understanding of my habits.

don't wish that!

Just pray for your wife/girlfriend to be more understanding of your habits!

You have to do more than pray, sacrifice someone...... erh, I mean something...:mrgreen:

Did you pick up the Canon or a different brand? I think I am going to try the Sigma this summer for a birthday present to me with my tax return money. I have pretty decent reviews on it and there is no way i can afford the Nikon. I tried to check your exif data but you dont have it enabled.

From the Signature, "70-200 mm f/2.8 IS"

I assume it is Canon because of "IS".

My wife is very understanding of my hobby. She just doesn't understand why some plastic and glass has to cost so much.

Most reactions

Back