I am a Macro god

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I originally took these so I could post one in the Guess, Shot with...thread. However, I really like them...much more than displaying in the gaming forum can satisfy.

My zippo lighter
100_3778-1.jpg

My Game Boy
100_3742.jpg

100_3751.jpg

All taken with Kodak Easyshare C743 Digital Point and Shoot. The last one has a little misfocus and could benifit from some noise reduction but I don't have any and ...Auto focus sucks :lmao:.

But any who....

This is the most modest thread title I have ever come across ... :roll:

;)

You use auto focus in macro photography?
It works?
Never knew that it did.
That eagle is nice.

This is the most modest thread title I have ever come across ... :roll:

;)

I love "attention getter" thread titles ;)

You use auto focus in macro photography?
It works?
Never knew that it did.

No, I manual focus everything, unless I am using the P-Shooters that have no manual focusing ability and technically...No it should not work at all (as far as this camera is concerned), For shots like this one would find Kodaks AF quits searching and gives up even when using the close up settings. As for other (more suitable) AF cameras/lenses, I don't know, I could not tell you if or how well it works, But I do know the AF on this easy share is junk.

On that last one it did find a target but it was not the right target...Thus it is missfocused. This is very common with this camera to my experiance. it is one of the big reasons I bad mouth it so much.

That eagle is nice.

Thanks, that is the engraving on one of my zippo lighters, it's the old Winstion one that appears in This picture.

haha, sweet. I thought that eagle was familar, my buddy had one with the same eagle. Mine says US Army and is still green...

I tried to do the same kinda stuff with my p/s and forget it. It won't focus after like 5 inches close.

Nice shots, macro god! :hail:

Now that is one macro god :lmao:

Thanks guys.

For those who are curious or have experience and/or doubts about these, Here are the full un processed shots.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/battousaiofnphiles/Photos/100_3778-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/battousaiofnphiles/Photos/100_3742-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/battousaiofnphiles/Photos/100_3751-1.jpg

Yes, I shot the last one upside down...:lol:

I don't know how EXIF readers and whatnot work but it is intact on those....The only processing software I have here with me destroyes it completely, so there is none on the finished ones.

sorry for making fun of this thread in the other thread! ;)

the lighter shot is really interesting.

sorry for making fun of this thread in the other thread! ;)

the lighter shot is really interesting.

No appology necessary ;)

I'm actually thinking about reshooting it, that one was kinda spur of the moment, About an hour after taking it I decided to polish the lighter and take out that corrotion spot on it. the lighter it self looks a lot better now...that should make for a better picture.

I actually did like it for the corrosion!

until Friday, corrosion was one of my main fields in research ;)

Most reactions

Back