I am a total geek

Scott WRG Editor

King of Smoothness
Reaction score
Website
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org
I know that and embrace it. One of the "geek" things I do is play a online game called Everquest II. I do so with my friends and make Lots of new friends all the time here. One thing I try to do is take pictures while in the game, just like IRL. This picture is of a creature called a mimic, which looks like a chest until you attack it. I just thought it was a fun picture

mimicgoboom.jpg

and this is a picture of my character, Motaris Crimsonwood riding a Griffon.

griffinride.jpg

Thought you all might get a giggle out of it.

Hahah...you and my boyfriend would get along great. :) He does the same thing with some of the games he plays. I think he might even play Everquest...it sounds familiar. Oh, and when I first met Erik, I remember him telling me about playing D&D, and he referred to it as his "geek" thing! :)

It's been my experience that only real men admit to their geekiness.... hardly see it as a character flaw, my friend! :D

So....is it okay if I want to giggle at Motaris Crimsonwood right now? :lol:

Scott did you ever play Ultima Online? Thats my geek game of choice... the engine may not be up to much but the gameplay is superb.

Scurra said:
Scott did you ever play Ultima Online? Thats my geek game of choice... the engine may not be up to much but the gameplay is superb.

Nope, starting in the MORPG world with Everquest 1. Never played Ultima online. You should try EQ2, goto eq2players.com and they have a link too a free trial. If you decide to play I'm on the butcherblock server.

Scurra said:

UG!!! DON'T SAY THAT WORD!!! I LOSE my boyfriend for a while everytime he starts playin UO. He LOVES that game.

Everyone should be a geek about something...me, I'm a Lord of the Rings Geek...or enthusiast if you will.

Most reactions

Back