I am afraid

Spiffy Bandy sounds like the sort of ailment you used to die of in the middle ages.

I think I heard about a case of this on Fox News.

I think I heard about a case of this on Fox News.
I hope it was nowhere near to you - by all accounts it's worse than foot and mouth.

The National trust here in the UK have recently re-introduced wild Beaver simply, as I understand, to counteract the spread of Spiffy Bandy.

My research is continuing.....

well against the spread of otter minions beavers might be a help - but what about the powers of Spiffy?

Thanks for the offer, but you errrrr lack the credentials I look for..........

damn, I am into furry puss y cats though, you know.

I am so confused. Y'all need to set up a sticky for who's dating who and whatnot, cause us noobs can't keep track.

Now if I'm reading this right, the two people getting married are on different continents?

This is why I never watched soap operas. I can't keep track of the drama!

I am so confused. Y'all need to set up a sticky for who's dating who and whatnot, cause us noobs can't keep track.

:lmao:

do not worry, I cannot keep any track either... not even regarding myself ;)

waaaaaaaait - we are going from an uprising of dictators and otters to marrage?
-?????????

I am afraid Beth and Andy plan a merger ... they will give up being separate individuals in 29 days and become one entity.

I wonder what the effect of this event on TPF will be ...

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Isn't this what happens during a supernova?

TPF=eminent doom...

Most reactions

Back