I am getting gas.

yellowjeep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
nickginther.imagekind.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Somebody convince that my S2 is fine and I don't need a Yashica GSN with its aperature priority, 30s to 1/500 shutter and 25-1000 ASA. :confused:

I found a couple at my friendly neighborhood antique mall and I get 20% off if I pay with cash. I don't know the price (although I'm sure its not alot) because I didn't think I wanted one until I got bored and started reading about them.

I actually decided agaist the Yashica in favor of a bunch of filters from KEH. I have been wanting to try them (filters and KEH) and I figured this was a low risk way.
I ordered:
80a
CPL
Yellow K2
Red 25a
Green x1
And a 49-55 step up.

How bad would a 62-55 step down be on a 28mm lens? and on a 200 (That one should work right?).

naw, skip right over the 35mm stuff and shoot something with a negative big enough, at least 4x5...though 6x7 would do in a pinch, I guess.

Here is a cool site for Yashica info including the GSN cameras. The site also
offers a battery adapter to use modern batteries with these cameras.

http://yashica-guy.com/

You will get vignetting with more than one 55mm filter on a lens with a 62mm diameter filter thread. So, buy a second set of 62mm filters. Oh, now we're cokin' with G.A.S. Oh, sorry, what I meant to say was COOKIN'. Not COKIN. No, really.

tsk,tsk, you must buy a set of 77mm filters and step down rings, get the hurt over with once and for all, until you go to 8x10.
810P.jpg

then 120 mm filters for the 360 Symmar

naw, skip right over the 35mm stuff and shoot something with a negative big enough, at least 4x5...though 6x7 would do in a pinch, I guess.

Believe me, its coming. I have 6x6 to tied me over for now. The main thing that is keeping me from LF is the fact that I don't have a scanner that will handle negs that big or a dark room to make prints. When I have a little more room though.....

For now I will stick to 35mm and MF.

christopher walrath said:
You will get vignetting with more than one 55mm filter on a lens with a 62mm diameter filter thread. So, buy a second set of 62mm filters. Oh, now we're cokin' with G.A.S. Oh, sorry, what I meant to say was COOKIN'. Not COKIN. No, really

Hmm I don't use either of the lense that are 62 much at all and I don't see them getting used with more than on filter.

Compur, thanks for the link.

8x10=:drool:

So GAS has gotten the better of me again.

I am the new owner of a mint XA with an A16 flash.

I put a want ad on craigslist about a week and a half ago or so. I got a reply with in an hour. The person said they had an XA that he would sell me for $150 bucks. He didn't want to sell it very bad I guess. Time passes and last night I got an email that said

"I have an XA with A16 flash that I had forgoten about untill I saw your ad. I dug it out and and it fired right up and the flash works too. I would take $30 for it."

Just picked it up and popped in a short roll of fuji 100.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back