I am going to miss her...

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
My puppy is going to a wonderful new home with a great friend in five days...I'm going to miss her so much. =(

really nice shot!! great capture! :thumbup:

Great shot. What a sweet lookin pooch.

But why?
Why must she go to live with other people?

what's wrong verb, no pets allowed in the new digs? that's kind of sad actually... we've grown rather attached to our little puppy in the last few months, i can't imagine giving her up... at least your Annie is going to a good home :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
what's wrong verb, no pets allowed in the new digs? that's kind of sad actually... we've grown rather attached to our little puppy in the last few months, i can't imagine giving her up... at least your Annie is going to a good home :thumbup:

Yeah, no pets allowed =( Plus it just wouldn't be a good home for her...I'm not home enough to give her the attention she should be getting anyway. And believe me, it's rough...I've had Annie for 4 years, since she was just a li'l puppy. But I have to move out sometime, so if I don't do this now I'll just have to do it later. :(

Man, I feel for you - it will be so hard for you :hugs: But masses of imaginery rep points for doing the right thing for Annie. I'll miss your photos of her :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hugs: i couldn't bare to see mine go :(
well look at the bright side verb.. atleast she'll be with a good friend of yours in a great home and im sure you can visit her :)
beautiful capture :hugs:
wish ya all the best

i'm sorry verbal... i am such an animal person... and mine are my babies..

kiss her a bunch, and just know, your doing the right thing, if you think she will have more in her new home.....your a good owner, verb-age...

great shot....keep it for yourself....its hard to let go, but it shows how much you love her....to do whats best for her...

So sorry you have to give her up I think having the wife move out for me would be less tramatic that giving up my Belgians- and I like this shot you took of her. Its hard to get a good shot of a black dog and then have a black background-Lenny

Most reactions

Back