I am going to the Ronald Regan Library Museum

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With my 7D in hand as well as the book I have for it. = ) There is no flash photography allowed.. (challenge for me)

The best part of all.. I am not taking my kids. I have been to that museum a few times always with my kids. This time I can enjoy the place. It's so cool...His Air Force One is on display and we get to go on!!

The 7D does a great job at high ISO, so lack of flash may not be such a problem. If you have the 50mm f/1.8 or an f/2.8 zoom, you'll be golden. Are tripods allowed?

Have you got any wide lenses ? if you shooting auto that flash will pop not sure if you can turn it off none of mine have pop up

You all won't believe this.. I left my 50MM at work.

I am going to take the

I am taking the lens that came with the camera the 28-135MM. For some reason I have been favoring my Dad's lens the 18-55 MM. The 28-135 makes the camera so heavy. I also have in my bag 70-210 MM-- Which.. I really don't like to use. But for today.. I think I should stick with one lens and only play with 2 settings. I am not going to say oh, eff it, and go to auto.

I can take a tripod. In fact I can take it in my camera case. If I can figure out how to get in placed.. I bought this really cool camera bag when I got my camera.

You all won't believe this.. I left my 50MM at work.

I am going to take the

I am taking the lens that came with the camera the 28-135MM. For some reason I have been favoring my Dad's lens the 18-55 MM. The 28-135 makes the camera so heavy. I also have in my bag 70-210 MM-- Which.. I really don't like to use. But for today.. I think I should stick with one lens and only play with 2 settings. I am not going to say oh, eff it, and go to auto.

I can take a tripod. In fact I can take it in my camera case. If I can figure out how to get in placed.. I bought this really cool camera bag when I got my camera.

Will they allow tripods ? they wouldn't over here

That's weird- I just called.. .The guy on the phone didn't know...:thumbdown:

Most reactions

Back