I am in shock

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by benhasajeep, Nov 14, 2008.

1. benhasajeep

benhasajeep TPF Noob!

UPS guy just came to my house and dropped off a box. I wasn't expecting anything so soon. Have a few things on order so thought maybe it was something for my wife.

So I get the box and it was something that I ordered yesterday afternoon. I ran out of ink yesterday morning on my epson 2400. No place local sells it. So after some investigating I found a place I had never used that sold the ink for about $10.90 a color. I ordered 10 cartridges and chose ground shipping.

It is now at my house less than 24 hours later. :thumbup:

I bought the ink from ANTOnline. They were the lowest on the net, and got I it extrememly quickly. I am seriously shocked. :mrgreen:

2. Sim

Sim TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    It's always nice to hear about a positive experience for a change. Excellent! Glad they got it to you so quick!

3. Joves

Joves No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well congrats on getting something fast. I usually have to wait and, then have to go and pick my packages up.

4. RyanLilly

RyanLilly No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I just ordered some stuff today on amazon with "free super-saver shipping" normally 5-9 days, ...so tomorrow being Sunday... should I take off work and wait for UPS on Monday?

5. potownrob

potownrob TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    LOL no, super saver shipping is free for a reason. Take a 2 week vacation and maybe it'll be waiting for you when you get back :wink:.

6. benhasajeep

benhasajeep TPF Noob!

2 for 2.

Even though I didn't pay for it. Adobe sent my CS4 upgrade and Lightroom 2 software Fedex next day priority. I got it early this morning. :mrgreen: