I am new here

blissful

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi, I am new here. I have been active with photography for a few years and wanted to join somewhere where i could ask questions or ask advice about different things. I enjoy taking pictures and find that when I need to relax, its usually with a camera in my hand. I enjoy flowers & nature etc, and find it makes me feel good to take pics of these subjects. Sometimes I do take people pics but find I am not the right temperament to do too much with people pics.(too shy)
Also I may be buying a new camera in the future...haha, well I would like too but am really looking around. I want to be really sure I get what I want and what works best for me..I love taking macro pics but also enjoy other elements of photography. So thats enough about me... :) not too sure what else to say right now. Thanks..

hi, I am new here. I have been active with photography for a few years and wanted to join somewhere where i could ask questions or ask advice about different things. I enjoy taking pictures and find that when I need to relax, its usually with a camera in my hand. I enjoy flowers & nature etc, and find it makes me feel good to take pics of these subjects. Sometimes I do take people pics but find I am not the right temperament to do too much with people pics.(too shy)
Also I may be buying a new camera in the future...haha, well I would like too but am really looking around. I want to be really sure I get what I want and what works best for me..I love taking macro pics but also enjoy other elements of photography. So thats enough about me... :) not too sure what else to say right now. Thanks..
I am from the interior of BC in Canada.

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back