I am so bummed..................

:hug:: , here's to hoping you didn't loose anything!

:hugs: from me too...
I once had to format my pc and couldn't even save my pics... had to save'em back from my photobucket account, lol. I wish you to never get into such trouble and don't lose your nice pics ;)

Ah noooooooooo!
My nightmare has happened to you!!!

Knock-on-wood, our last crash was in 2000, long before I began to store my photos on a harddrive (they were negatives in my "hardware"-negative-files - and prints in albums :D), but I had a huge translation - difficult, hard work, all technical terms and expressions, on it. I was beside myself, crying, really.

My husband, aka inbuilt-computer-whizz, managed to fix it. No loss. Phew!

hopefully you can recover them. i regularly do backups or upload them onto my online photo site so that if my computer does bust, the pics are safe!

That's why a second hardrive comes in handy. Buy a new hardrive don't erase the first one. Start from scratch and transfer the pics.

You can get 80 gig hardrives for like $50?

Please tell me you know this.

awwwwwwwww :hugs:
hope it all works out

Poor girlie!! :hug:: That sucks! Tell us how it works out for you, hope you can recover everything. :)

Sooooo sorry to hear this happen to anyone!

But at the same time soooo glad you posted it! I haven't backed up for nearly a month and just needed this scare to remind me!:confused:

Fortunately I have all my photos and essential stuff saved to a second hard drive but that still won't save everything if the computer gets stolen or worse!:(

Time to get the old tape drive out again! :lol:

But at the same time soooo glad you posted it! I haven't backed up for nearly a month and just needed this scare to remind me!:confused:

Took the words out of my mouth! Dont be too angry tho happens to the best of us......lost alot of design work for clients last year and still being asked for stuff i dont have anymore to this day! Its a hard lesson to learn but thats why you never do it again. :hug::

photo gal said:
Thank you all so much....I'm over the despair.......Shake it off...that's something my mother taught me......Don't dwell dear...she'd say.....just shake it off......so if you feel the earth moving it's just me......shaking my *ss off!

Got any photo's of that? :lol:

(Or will they get lost with the next crash! :greenpbl: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back