I AM SO READY TO GO HOME!

20 minutes for me and I can't wait!
Oh, and my office wont' even let us decorate our cubes. *humf* "No personal items allowed"

7 past 11 pm .. yes at home and off to the shower now ;)

augh...it's 4:10pm here. Humm....since it is now past 11pm for you, what do you wish that you had done differently today at 4:10pm your time?

augh...it's 4:10pm here. Humm....since it is now past 11pm for you, what do you wish that you had done differently day at 4:10pm your time?

at 4 I was in a long meeting, but it was a good meeting so I was happy with it :)

ok, I also was very tired today .. so the only other thing I could imagine was sleeping :p

:shock: sleep sounds REALLY good right now...

Oh, and my office wont' even let us decorate our cubes. *humf* "No personal items allowed"

you mean no plants, no toaster, no prints on the wall?

I can put up anything i want as long as not offensive

that does suck. I have pics all over my cube.

that does suck. I have pics all over my cube.

you mean no plants, no toaster, no prints on the wall?

I can put up anything i want as long as not offensive

Nope, no pictures, no plants, nothing. Only papers for work. The desks must be cleaned at the end of the work day as well. Can't leave anything out. And during the day any personal items you brought with you.. purse, lunches, coats, must be stored out of site or hung in the proper place. It's pretty stupid. The boss has plants and pictures of her kids and all kinds of stuff. Oh, and if you didn't catch it.. its a department thing only... actually.. its only a problem if the boss likes to pick on you and they have a thing against there contractors..... (can't wait to be done with this job) :p

Nope, no pictures, no plants, nothing. Only papers for work. The desks must be cleaned at the end of the work day as well. Can't leave anything out. And during the day any personal items you brought with you.. purse, lunches, coats, must be stored out of site or hung in the proper place. It's pretty stupid. The boss has plants and pictures of her kids and all kinds of stuff. Oh, and if you didn't catch it.. its a department thing only... actually.. its only a problem if the boss likes to pick on you and they have a thing against there contractors..... (can't wait to be done with this job) :p

good lord! Now I don't feel so bad about being at work although right now I am at home. :hug::

Haha.. gives something for my co-workers and I to talk/whine about.

LOL. Well, I'm at work again but appreciating my little cubicle world alittle more.:)

Haha... I can't complain to much.. I'm one of the few with a window....

Wow. The dugeon master let's you have a window??? You are one lucky gal.:lmao:

Hmm, I've got three windows in my office :)

Most reactions

Back