I am thankful for.....

Im thankfull for being me

For photography

For being so content in life

for my great family

for my dad who joins in my hobby

for my mum who is the kindest person on earth

for all those caring girls that I know, specially my best mate.

For life,
and oh yeah, for this forum :D

ohh Core, :hug: to you!

I'm thankful for:

Great friends

Second Chances

The gifts I was given by genetics

Chase, for making all of the above possible and bringing me the one thing I'm most thankful for: The creator of this thread.

Karalee said:
:hug: Im right there with you Corry, I know how you feel.

Artemis said:
ohh Core, :hug: to you!

Thanks Kara and Arty! :hug:

I dunno....trying to think of everything I'm thankful for just really got me thinking about my grampa.

A good life with a great wife and healthy children.

My oldest son saying that he was glad I was getting married again. That he has his Daddy, and that now he will have his "Mommy and my Aubrey". That he was lucky to have 2 families.

Talk about bringing on the tears.

AlisonS said:
My oldest son saying that he was glad I was getting married again. That he has his Daddy, and that now he will have his "Mommy and my Aubrey". That he was lucky to have 2 families.

Talk about bringing on the tears.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww - brought tears to mine. That is the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time. :love:

That my cousin who is really sick right now, is doing ok tonight. Praying that he remains that way.

Sean :love:

sunshine sunshine sunshine
smell of spring in the air
children who say thank you

I'll always be thankful for one of my friends, who helped me to make the most important decision in my life; and who passed away 3 years ago. I don't know where I would be now if it wasn't for him.

Sorry if it sounds too pathetic.

Friends who are like family.

People who see the beauty and innocence of children, even when they are not their own.

I'm thankful, that even though my dad was never really there for me, and has never accepted me for who I am...I have a step dad that is there for me, and does accept me.

Im thankful for all the friends and loved ones in my life. :love:
And Im thankful for music. ..mm..metal..mm.. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back