I am thankful for.....

Who says we have to stop being thankful even though Thanksgiving is over???? I'm thankful that I have a smart, wonderful person to give my love to day after day. :) :) :) And that I have a TPF family that listens to me talk about him day after day after day after day and hasn't banned me for it yet! :)

core_17 said:
Who says we have to stop being thankful even though Thanksgiving is over???? I'm thankful that I have a smart, wonderful person to give my love to day after day. :) :) :) And that I have a TPF family that listens to me talk about him day after day after day after day and hasn't banned me for it yet! :)

im thankful that i get to hear corry everyday blab about her BF. :wink: :twisted:

md

I'm thankful for the simple fact that I get to enjoy the benefits of MD's sarcastic humor :D

Zach :D

I'm thankful that I'm patient and understanding and that MD is 1000 miles away so I can't physically smack him right now, thus avoiding assault and battery charges! :) ;)

core_17 said:
I'm thankful that I'm patient and understanding and that MD is 1000 miles away so I can't phycially smack him right now, thus avoiding assault and battery charges! :) ;)

:lmao:

Today, I'm thankful to be back at home after 11 freezing days in Wisconsin.

photogoddess said:
core_17 said:
I'm thankful that I'm patient and understanding and that MD is 1000 miles away so I can't phycially smack him right now, thus avoiding assault and battery charges! :) ;)

:lmao:

Today, I'm thankful to be back at home after 11 freezing days in Wisconsin.

Welcome home!

I just love the family atmosphere we promote here at TPF! GROUP HUG!!!!

Zach :D

core_17 said:
I'm thankful that I'm patient and understanding and that MD is 1000 miles away so I can't physically smack him right now, thus avoiding assault and battery charges! :) ;)

today, im thankful corry can take a joke.....sometimes.. :wink:

md

I am thankful for agents that send in Godiva chocolates at year end :)

Varthlokkur said:
Open and honest communication.

Ditto to that. You're a wise man.

That the photography packages we donated to a local charity auction sold for a lot more than we ever hoped. Some children in NH will have brighter Christmas as a results of our doing business here. That's what the holiday spirit is about. :love:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back