I am very happy!

Andrew Snyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm super pleased with the way this shot came out. And yes I love coffee!
starbuckszv1.jpg

If the logo is copyright infringement I'll take it off. Just added it to see how it would look. I do not work for Starbucks nor do I claim to.

Oh also, in the original, when I shot it I placed beans around the "Starbucks Coffee" on the mug so in the reflection of them it would somewhat border the lettering however, when I bumped the contrast in PS, I lost the definition. Oh well.

EDIT: Ah damn I think this should probably be in the General Gallery.

yea i moved it to the general gallery.... nice shot ;)

Love the pictures you've been posting. And this one is no exception. Just one thing: if it's about the coffee, shouldn't the liquid be in focus too?

(btw: no one loves coffee more than I do..)

pascal

I prefer Tea than coffee due to body trembling when I drink it. But I LOVE ur pic. nice one. but if the coffee(liquid) would be a slightly higher, then i think it will be great.

just my 2cents worth. (^__^)

Well, I don't know what Starbucks say about your "advertisement poster" created without asking them, but actually they should love you for it and for creating this for free ;).

More so since I doubt their pro ad photogs could do any better!

I don't mind to see the liquid a bit out of focus, actually I quite like your chosen aperture and focus on the front of the cup (lettering all sharp, the word "Starbucks" clearly to be seen, must make their hearts beat faster already, i.e. without even drinking their product - heehee :lol: ) and the coffee beans in focus, too, both on the table and in the reflection.

The fact that you added milk to the coffee and thus introduced another colour into your photo helps heaps, too.

You have every reason to be very happy about this one!!!

Ah LaFoto what a wonderful response to hear! Thank you very much.

Here's a reshoot just for kicks.
coffeejq7.jpg

Those are great pictures! I love them, I also love Starbucks and I agree with LaFoto. If anything you probably SHOULD work for them. Your pictures are very sharp and clean. The coffee beans are a great way to emphasize your point. I need some coffee now. *Runs off to find coffee* :greenpbl:

shouldn't it be beer?

;)

i think a bit more focus on the liquid would make it even better.

Ah yes, the second one is more playful. Like 'm both. And I'm still wondering about the liquid not being in focus.... I think it should.

bitteraspects said:
id be willing do disagree. lol. i:heart:coffee more

Really? Well, I was born in a little town called Cappuccino and my starsign is Starbucks....:mrgreen:

pascal

Love both pics, specially the first one.
If you don't mind a suggestion, what about a shot of a espresso cup? The texture and "cream" of the expresso would add texture to the shot.
Oh, and look at my sig ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back