I Attempted it.

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so I was reading some posts on here that mentioned cross-processing photos. I didnt know what it was, so I looked it up and found this tutorial: Cross-Processing-Tutorial. I grabbed a sample photo that came with the computer (as I didnt have my flash drive so I could use ones Ive taken.) and decided to give it a shot. Im not quite sure what photo efect its supposed to produce, I gave flickr a search and I guess mine goes along with it..but Id still like some input. How did I do? I will be posting one of my photos cross-processed later today anyway, so I figured I could post this one now and see what I should change when I do my own.

Original photo.
GreenSeaTurtle.jpg

Cross-Processed photo:
GreenSeaTurtle1.jpg

Mark

I think the point of cross-processing is to make a photo that looks more surreal than real..and not my shot. But I wish it was!

Mark

I think the point of cross-processing is to make a photo that looks more surreal than real..and not my shot. But I wish it was!

Mark

Just a word of caution, you generally want to be VERY careful about posting other people's work and especially careful about modifying someone else's work and then posting it.

I'm not condemning or accusing you because I don't know where the original pic came from; this is just a friendly nudge.

I know, I know. I didnt have anywhere to source it from because it was a sample photo that came with the computer. It was under pictures-->sample pictures--Green Sea Turtle. I wont ever do this, but I figured it wouldnt matter too much as most of the computers out there come with it or something of the sort nowadays. Would never intentionally do anyones work, usually. I thought this was an exception because of it being a sample photo already on thousands of computers.

Mark

yes .. it is on thousand of computers ... but still ..... you know.;)

Yeah, Ill slap myself on the wrist. Twice. Wont happen again. I give you my word. haha

Mark

Most reactions

Back