I Believe

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This might be my best picture yet. It means a lot to me as well. I took this candid at a rally in support of a local school teacher who was accused of molesting a girl. Feel free to give me honest criticism.

Thanks

2jdpd0i.jpg

I saw this pic in a big, multi-picture post you did the other day. This was the strongest image,by far. I honestly think that the contrast is excessive. The black tones are too dark, and do not show enough detail. The woman's skin and the man's neck (?) are far too dark. It's a simple,graphic image with a sort of built-in caption. I like it, but I think it would be much better with more detail visible.

i see where you're coming from. thanks. i was trying to take the picture without making a scene because there was someone speaking and it was a big deal. kind of out of respect. but i kept looking at this couple and was like "u need to get some kind of picture" it kept repeating in my head until i did.

yeah that huge thread was a mistake on my part haha. i was anxious to get some criticism and put wayy too many.

i tried to lessen the contrast. any better?

122bzbl.jpg

meh..I think the second is too grey. You've captured such a direct message, that the intense contrast really lines up with what's going on. Much more artistic, too

haha well since i have two very different opinions, i guess it's up to me to choose. lol thanks!

i noticed the women's earring this time. it's nice because the guy's hand has a ring on it. a bit more of her face in the picture would have worked better

this is the original, if i wanted more of her in it, i have to leave the guy who is wearing the in truth shirt. and i dont like him for some reason lol

104onz7.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back