i bought a new pair of running shoes tonight

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
they happen to be quite ugly in my opinion, but they are amazingly comfortable....and that's all that matters, right?

41RzfjB5qiL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B001...56?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&mqnodeid=397928011

lol, i was walking around kohl's trying on every 7.5 i could find. this one was the most comfortable. they are definitely ugly though. oh well.
im now going to break the shoe in by exercising in it. :thumbsup:

I suggest that if you dont like your shoes, although they might be comfortable.... that you jog in the "nude." This is a proven tactict that will deviate the attention from your horrid shoes.

P.S. I don't really think your shoes are ugly, Beth. ;)

Congragulations, you are the first person on here that made me spit my coke onto my laptop. Lmao...i bust out laughing when I read that. :biglaugh:

yeah...they are kinda ugly, i was only trying to be nice :mrgreen:
well arent you sweet!

Oooh! I got mine from Kohl's, too!
WR670FB_lg.jpg

http://www.nbwebexpress.com/products/WR670FB_lg.jpg

I love em! Super light and airy!
i went to kohl's because my dad gave me the leftover money from when he bought clothes for my mom at kohl's and then had to return them but he had no receipt so they gave him store credit... $23.74....what a sweet man my dad is! :lol:

I suggest that if you dont like your shoes, although they might be comfortable.... that you jog in the "nude." This is a proven tactict that will deviate the attention from your horrid shoes.
tonight i did mostly yoga and not so much cardio.... but jogging nude, ill think about it.... great idea :thumbup:

P.S. I don't really think your shoes are ugly, Beth. ;)
well that's kind of you. like my new shoes, i think most of my wardrobe is ugly also, but it was cheap so who cares!
(well maybe not ugly, but certainly not nice looking)

tonight i did mostly yoga and not so much cardio.... but jogging nude, ill think about it.... great idea :thumbup:

Ok...normally my sarcasm meter is pretty damn accurate. But I cant get any good readings on that.

**crosses fingers**

I knew something was up for a thread about shoes to have gone over 5 posts. :)

they happen to be quite ugly in my opinion, but they are amazingly comfortable....and that's all that matters, right?

Just keep telling yourself that. :) Looks matter in certain facets of my life, but as long as your shoes have a good personality, you'll have nothing to worry about.

On a more serious note... Don't go exercising in your brand new shoes!!! You'll get blisters for sure! You need to break them in first with lighter activity, i.e. small walks and whatnot. I hope your feet aren't mad at you tomorrow!!! :)

And I've had horrible luck with both Nikes and New Balances! I have a really wide foot, and they always blow out on the sides... I even had a pair of Doc Martens rip out on the side after 8 months, and they're supposed to be indestructible! But the one shoe that does work for me... Adidas. I have no idea why, though.

Most reactions

Back