i bought a new pair of running shoes tonight

Awesome on the running shoes, beth! I like Brooks the best myself, and really need to replace mine...they are way past the 500 mile mark at this point...

edit: Oh, and most running shoes are ugly, but it doesn't matter one bit :p

Ok...normally my sarcasm meter is pretty damn accurate. But I cant get any good readings on that.

**crosses fingers**
ahaha, yes, that was sarcasm! :hugs:

depends....whos asking? lol Well...I'm going to be 19 in September. But a reminder is always nice...right? lol
age of consent is 16, no?

I knew something was up for a thread about shoes to have gone over 5 posts. :)

Just keep telling yourself that. :) Looks matter in certain facets of my life, but as long as your shoes have a good personality, you'll have nothing to worry about.

On a more serious note... Don't go exercising in your brand new shoes!!! You'll get blisters for sure! You need to break them in first with lighter activity, i.e. small walks and whatnot. I hope your feet aren't mad at you tomorrow!!! :)

And I've had horrible luck with both Nikes and New Balances! I have a really wide foot, and they always blow out on the sides... I even had a pair of Doc Martens rip out on the side after 8 months, and they're supposed to be indestructible! But the one shoe that does work for me... Adidas. I have no idea why, though.
for as long as i can remember, ive always bought adidas, but today adidas was not the most comfortable.

also, it is my opinion that if your shoe hurts you after the first day of wearing it, you bought shoes that dont fit your feet. ive NEVER had a pair of shoes bother my feet or give me blisters. these shoes were great!

Awesome on the running shoes, beth! I like Brooks the best myself, and really need to replace mine...they are way past the 500 mile mark at this point...

edit: Oh, and most running shoes are ugly, but it doesn't matter one bit :p
my adidas that i just threw out were about 3 years old...there was plastic digging into my foot, but i thought they were pretty nice looking...not that it matters one way or the other....
if you like brooks, thats great....they are always so cheap! :thumbup:

edit: i bet there are expensive brooks and i just never run into them

ahaha, yes, that was sarcasm! :hugs:

age of consent is 16, no?

It varies from state to state. But mainly yes...16.

How old are you...? And yes, you have to answer.

Yeah those shoes are a little funky, the important thing is they are comfortable. Most guys or other people don't look at the shoes of a woman running.:lmao: "Hey look a girl running"

im ugly as sin. just like my shoes.

Yeah those shoes are a little funky, the important thing is they are comfortable. Most guys or other people don't look at the shoes of a woman running.:lmao: "Hey look a girl running"
you mean to tell me that men look at something other than shoes when a girl runs past him????? ;)

wait a minute....

I'm a 47 year old divorced man with 2 sets of fraternal twins. And i like ho-hos.

shocked008.gif

oh the decisions!!!! which one are you going to believe? :er:

The ho ho's thing is killing me. It's so.....YOU.

Ok...23.

Now last question.... Am I going to need to search infinite hours to find a picture of you, or are you gonna be nice?

you mean to tell me that men look at something other than shoes when a girl runs past him????? ;)

we watch the hands for proper running form.

The ho ho's thing is killing me. It's so.....YOU.

Ok...23.

Now last question.... Am I going to need to search infinite hours to find a picture of you, or are you gonna be nice?
lol...i think id rather make you search. but to make it easier for you, i posted a thread in off topic of myself

we watch the hands for proper running form.
of course, the hands!
women...we look for pork rods...
i hope you've seen juno

lol...i think id rather make you search. but to make it easier for you, i posted a thread in off topic of myself

of course, the hands!
women...we look for pork rods...
i hope you've seen juno

It's too artsy...i cant tell what you look like... :(

ahhh... sorry, i didnt mean off topic, i meant photo bloopers...that section. yikes. i hope you werent searching!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back