I bought photoshop elements 8 today

uhhhhh. Jus how to use it. :scratch:

:lol:

You'll love it :) It's pretty easy to learn :) I think it is a MILLION times easier than Gimp :)

haha ok I should be use to it I use regular photoshop on the computers at school

If you come across any tricks you find useful, or any tutorials, please let us/me know. Thanks, I am also learning and if I find any useful stuff I will do the same.

thank you I am always finding cool stuff to do on the regular one and I am almost 100% sure I will do the same with elements haha I still need to install it on my computer

Hijack! How do people do consistent PP in photoshop? I can do it in Aperture with lift and stamp, but it's so hard to get things looking the same and consistent once I go into photoshop. Is there some way to make a layer of all the adjustments you've made/are gonna make in photoshop then just apply it to several images? Thanks in advance!

In answer to the hijack, yes there is a way to do what you are asking...but for the life of me, I can't remember how. Look it up on youtube, or try Lynda.com. there is a ton of information out there!

Most reactions

Back