Finally! I've been using a bulk feeder and custom inks, but ran into a problem a bit back because I wasn't using the printer as often as I should. I won't go into the messy details, but it was a real pain and with my health issues getting in the way, I haven't been able to put much energy into fixing it. This morning, I decided to try something new, and I finally have it working again! It feels so good to finally be able to make prints for the people I've owed them to. One shoot goes back over two years ago! It's one of the reasons I've found it hard to have much incentive to shoot. I didn't want to owe even more people prints. Man, this feels good.